Adventures & misadventures of a little family of woodland sprites & desert rats.
Friday, April 20, 2012
The Changeling: Gratuitous Cuteness
Some People have no reason for this post other than to share some gratuitous cuteness. Dirty baby, clad in orange, sporting one of Moma's straw hats...
Love it! Gratuitous Cuteness is as much fun as anthropomorphism. If you can STAND going on facebook, look at my photos of Sadie for more GC. Love, Annie
I'll just hold my nose while I am logged in & then maybe I can STAND it, ha! Besides, I am always up for checking out the exciting new wares being peddled by your eldest. ;) I love gratuitous cuteness (anthropomorphism too!) so I'll make the great sacrifice & go get myself some more GC over on your page! :)
Yea, look and him go with that shovel. :) thanks for the smiles today.
ReplyDeleteActually, it's a hammer. He's really into them. @__@
Delete...& you're welcome, love.
Love it! Gratuitous Cuteness is as much fun as anthropomorphism. If you can STAND going on facebook, look at my photos of Sadie for more GC.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Annie
I'll just hold my nose while I am logged in & then maybe I can STAND it, ha! Besides, I am always up for checking out the exciting new wares being peddled by your eldest. ;)
DeleteI love gratuitous cuteness (anthropomorphism too!) so I'll make the great sacrifice & go get myself some more GC over on your page! :)