Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beware of Funny Little Men Bearing Bags of Blueberries

They are all quite mad. 

And very messy.


Blueberries... git yer blueberries!!!

One fer youuu...

Ok, fine, another fer ya...
& 'don mind me pants, will ya?

Aw, now... 'don be askin' fer more.
Nae! Nae more fer ye lassie!
'Don be gettin' all greedy like!

 Ach! Who be stealin' me blueberries?!? One's gone missin'!


Nae one's gettin' me berries...

Ach! Dropped one! 

...weh cannae even trust the dug, can weh? 
Jus' look how she speyes on us...

Found it! 
Thet sneekin' dug cannae get it nae!

Thet dotty lass thinks me mad!
I'll tell ye wat's mad...
thet lass still askin' fer more 'an 'er berry stealin' dug!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute, do you know whats amazing about these photos? How little he got on his cloths, they are pristine, while the rest of him is purple.

    Look forward to seeing that kid in person, he has grown so much since i left.

    Oh, and the ohter amazing thing, he thinks in Scottish, that is just barney.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barney? Like the big purple dinosaur? :P

      Come to think about it... he is all purple, just not so big. ;)

      Delete
  2. This is priceless!
    But I just had me an Oh Sh*t moment when I ran across his birthday present and card. Here. Amid me crappe. Almost 3 months late. I am so sorry! Thought somehow I'd sent it, but will! Promise!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ach! Lassie! Wat's this about crappe???
      Weh ken show ye crappe! Ah, yes we ken...!

      Not 't werry though, nae apologies, weh won't be havin' nae guilt o'er it. 'Tis the though thet counts, right? ;)

      Delete