Friday, June 29, 2012

Little Things Which Make It All Worthwhile...

Let me begin by saying: We have been extraordinarily busy since Daddy arrived in Escalante.

Now for the catch-up.

If you weren't aware, I still volunteer at the elementary school. I guess seven years of low pay wasn't enough for this glutton. I thought I'd make it ten... for free! This spring, the children gave me thank you letters for helping them with their projects for the Science & Social Studies Fair. How I love those kids. It's these little things that make it all worthwhile. :)

I hastily scanned a couple of my favourites just before we left for Alaska. This one, by Charlee, reminds me of something translated from a Japanese schoolbook. It just tickles me to no end.

A nice, nice, thank you note from Charlee.

And you really cannot top this accolade from Titan. Certainly feels nice, nice to be the "best teacher in the world." Well, at least in Titan's world.

"Best Teacher in the World," from Titan, embellished by Hawthorn.

2 comments: