Monday, September 3, 2012

A New Blog Has Hatched!

Ironic in light of my lack of posts lately, no?

But this *NEW* blog is not about me, nor is it by me, so maybe it has better odds of getting written, ha! Or not.

We proudly introduce the brainchild of our brainy-child:

Big Mushroom Lab (of a Small Scientist)



The agreement was that we would make this public after he competed several posts. He has to compose & type at least one complete sentence for each post. He usually does all his captions & formatting all by himself, so don't blame me. This is his baby, not mine. 

I let him try out the "dynamic" blog formats which lets you, the reader view the blog in a variety of layouts -- pick your favourite & be sure to "Follow" his blog! It'll make for one happy, small scientist. Enjoy!



6 comments:

  1. This is very cool...although I am not sure how to reply there (said I had to sign into Google???)...and how come we are just hearing about this? I liked the different formats...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told him we would not "go public" until he demonstrated that he was going to stick with it. That's why you hadn't heard of it until now. ;)

      I think you should be able to comment as anonymous just like you do here. I can check on that, but it should not be any different.

      Delete
  2. Oh how FUN. And scientific. I look forward to the posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is he complains about having to type the sentences & he thinks somehow the latin names are easier. He always does them first, ha! ;)

      Delete
  3. Dear Funghi Scientist!

    I have a question. What is the difference between a mushroom and a bolete? I have never heard the word "bolete" before and was wondering about that.

    Love,
    Auntie Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear question-asker,

      I will forward your inquiry to the Funghi Scientist! This is a very good question! One that will make him think. (I think.) I will suggest he create a post to help you with your wondering. ;)

      Delete